I went a little crazy shopping for home decor last week. Since I took the Christmas decorations down, it has felt empty in my house. So off to WorldMarket, TJMaxx and Target I went! I shopped until I dropped, and I discovered two things-
- I HATE walking and driving in a parking lots.
- Online shopping is a lot less stressful. Shopping online makes it easier to shop around for similar items at a discount. (Just picture me, with a cart full of items, navigating through the store. OK, and then on top of that, I have my phone in the air, and am trying to find a coupon and cell service. NOT.FUN.)
I found some great items, and have linked them all below! I have shared with you similar items too, so you can find something in your desired price point.
My favorite finds were from TJMaxx. I am blown away by the quality of their products. Honestly, the tables were sturdy, the rugs were thick, and the greenery was luscious. And EVERYTHING was a great price.
Top 10 Recent Home Decor Purchases:
1. Welcome Mat– A cute, clean welcome mat helps to set the tone for entering into your home. I like to switch mine out every season. But I have had this welcome mat for a while. It is good quality, so has lasted more than one season!
2. Rug Runner– A rug can help completely make over a room. Or at least that is what I think. Adding a rug to a bare floor, or replacing a rug, can help to change the vibe of a space.
3. Basket– Baskets have come so far. They are cute now! They come in a lot of different colors and sizes. I use this one to store throw blankets in our living room. It can also hide dog toys, children toys, laundry, etc.
4. Entry Table– An entry table can help fill an empty wall, without taking up too much space. I wanted to have a desk, but was happy when I found a table that would take up half as much room.
5. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree– This tree is artificial, but still brings color to a neutral colored space.
6. Plant Stand- I like how this plant stand raises the tree and makes it look taller. Whether you have high ceilings of not, drawing the eye upward with a tall plant or painting, adds height in a room.
7. Garland– I was looking to decorate our mantel. I bought two strands of garland and twisted them together. I love how it turned out. Garland also looks pretty as a centerpiece for a large farmhouse table!
8. Candle Holder- I definitely just bought this on a whim. I wasn’t sure what else to put on our mantel, but I know we like to turn the lights off and relax by candle light at night. Needless to say, I love how it looks, and want to buy some for our front and back porch!
9. Upholstered Chair– I may also have a chair problem. We have so many chairs throughout our home. I guess I’m preparing for a large party, that is never going to happen. But I love having options of places to sit around the house! Whether it’s just to sit down to open the mail, or pull up to the TV and binge a show. If it’s comfy and cute, I want it.
10. Essential Oil Diffusor- It’s a healthier option when compared to candles. So, if you burn a lot of candles, I highly recommend this! The one I bought, lasts for 12 hours. And unlike candles, you can switch out the scent every time you turn it on. There are also a lot of health benefits to essential oils.
** I get A LOT of questions about our flooring. We installed it ourselves, and it is Luxury Vinyl Planks. You can read what kind it is, how to install it, and why we chose it over hardwood on my post, here.
What is your go-to store for home decor? Do you like to shop online, or in the store? Hope y’all have a great week!