❄ Christmastime ❄ one of the busiest times of the year to travel! Whether you are traveling by plane, train, or automobile, it’s important to be prepared.
If you aren’t traveling, then hopefully you have someone coming to visit you.
Why not buy gifts to help their trip be more enjoyable?
Click HERE to shop the perfect travel dress. It’s currently 40% off!
A few gift ideas to help make traveling enjoyable:
- Scratch-Off Map– This is a fun way to display all of the places you have visited. Hang it up in your home, and it becomes a conversation starter.
- Fuji Film Instix Film Camera– Don’t forget to take pictures this holiday season! It will be gone before we know it.
- Leather Jewelry Clutch– Organize your jewelry. This clutch helps to keep jewelry from getting tangled and lost in your luggage.
- Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment– Cold weather and dry air, will crack your lips. Keeping them moisturized in a MUST.
- Hand-Knit Cable Slipper Socks– Holiday socks. I keep a pair in my bag, so I can slip them on in the car or on the plane.
- Carry-on Luggage– A hard-case bag, protects your items. This bag fits perfectly in all overhead bins.
- Smartphone crossbody– A wallet that holds all of your essential items. This purse makes it easy to access everything you need, when you stop to buy gas, or need to get out your i.d.
- Pressure-Reducing Ear Plugs– Helps to drown out noise, whether its from the airplane or your Uncle’s snoring.
- Silk Sleep Mask– My favorite eye mask of all time! It helps reduce winkles around your eyes.
- Commute Zip Pouch– This pouch keeps your purse organized.
- Weekender Bag– The perfect bag for a weekend away. The pouch on the bottom can be for stinky shoes, or dirty clothes.
- Power Up Luggage Tag– A multi-purpose charging cord. I have also listed my favorite portable charger HERE.
- Packing Cubes– Water-Resistant cubes, with labels, making it easy to identify what is where.
- Blanket Scarf– An extra-long scarf, so you can use it as a blanket, but then look great once you arrive!
Where are you traveling this year for Christmas? Or are you the host this year?